Following the resounding success of our first two years' events we are announcing the launch of the 3rd Square Mile Salute!
A stunning Champagne reception followed by an exquisite 4 course banquet, in the splendour of Guildhall. Each course served with individually matched fine wines, each chosen by Silvano Giraldin, Director Le Gavroche. Coffee and petit fours are accompanied by a dram of the Balvenie Single Malt Scotch Whisky.
Video by Itch Media
CHAMPAGNE AND CANAPÉ RECEPTION
• Albert Roux OBE KFO, Le Gavroche
• Michel Roux Jr., Le Gavroche
• Philip Corrick, The Royal Automobile Club
• Monica Galetti, Le Gavroche
• Adam Smith, The Devonshire Arms
• Andrew Jones, Chamberlain's
• Mark Flanagan - The Royal Chef
• Christian Garcia - Chef to HSH Prince Albert of Monaco
• William Curley - William Curley Chocolates
• Glen Watson - The Belfry
• Brian Turner CBE
• Silvano Giraldin - Director Le Gavroche. Considered Godfather of the "Art of the Table"
Expect great entertainment, military pageantry and guest speakers, with an auction of unique items. A truly memorable night, not to be missed.
Reception commences 18.15
Carriages at Midnight
Dress Black Tie - Decorations may be worn
Funds raised will be reinvested on the recovery, rehabilitation and reintegration of soldiers and of the families of those killed or injured on operations. This includes the building and running of Personnel Recovery Centres and provision of training and educational programmes, we also encourage relevant work experience for former service personnel.
Sauare Mile Salute 2013 plans also include the selection and funding of a Roux Apprentice in their first year,demonstrating our commitment to pass on skills and knowledge and invest in the future.
Primary military charities supported: Help for Heroes, The Royal British Legion, The Royal Navy and Royal Marines Children's Fund, SOTLT (Soldiering on through life trust), RNRMC (royal navy and royal marines charity), Remount charity, HCH (Household Cavalry Fund)a. We are also proud to support the Mayor's Fund for London.